Are you our next Selling Supervisor?
At Scotch & Soda the retail experience is an important part of our brand. You are probably already working in the fashion industry. Your service and selling is authentic. You are genuinely interested in people, what makes them tick and why they wear what they wear. You know what you want, you know what you do and do not like, and you have your own opinion on the prescribed 'policy'. You would like to do it differently, but you just don t get the chance to do so. We are offering you that chance under one condition: that you will live up to the Scotch expectations. There will be sales targets to meet, but to create a great customer experience, you’ll also need to embrace our brand, add your individual flair and tap into what makes you tick as a team player.
What are we asking from you?
• An enthusiastic and spontaneous personality.
• Creative input.
• Good judge of character and associated communication skills.
• Ambitious, goal-orientated, sales minded.
• Understand-- the target group and what it wants to wear.
• Curious personality and eager to learn every day.
• Team spirit, without losing your own identity.
• Leadership skills.
• Passion for your own personal styling and strong desires to represent the brand through your style daily.
What is expected of our Selling Supervisor?
• Greets and receives customers in an individual welcoming manner.
• Make the customers and visitors feel at home while encouraging them to buy.
• Serves customers by helping them select products.
• Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
• Responds to customers’ questions and assist Stylists in resolving customer service issues.
• Accompanies customers by escorting them to different areas of the store.
• Provides outstanding customer service in line with the Scotch experience.
• Maintain high customer readiness standards; deliver a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment.
• Documents sales by creating or updating client profile records.
• Perfect execution of operational standards and visual merchandising guidelines - presentation is everything!
• Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing cash, credit / debit cards, and gift cards.
• Assists with inventory, including receiving, transferring, and stocking merchandise.
• Drive and exceed sales goals and budgets by executing stores sales planning through coaching stylists on selling capabilities.
• Role Model exemplary selling and service capability, lead staff to provide a personable outstanding shopping experience.
• Lead the drive toward selling through coaching and recognition.
• Motivate and coach staff to reach their fullest potential and to maximize business opportunities.
• Adhere to weekly work schedules (nights and weekends) and be flexible to the needs of the business.
• Ensure that all procedures, policies and shortage awareness programs are understood and followed by employees.
• Execute successful opening and closing procedures storewide as opening/closing executive; follow store-operating procedures.
• Manage selling floor, cash wrap and fitting room recovery process.
• Create a positive, inclusive work environment resulting in retention of the best people and turnover reduction.
Selling Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Focus, Results Driven, Client Relationships, Written and Verbal Communication.
About Scotch & Soda:
To all open-minded innovators, very essential executors and forward-seeing leaders: to all the extra milers. We are an ambitious fashion brand born on the Amsterdam canals, inspired by the world out there – by everywhere. From our Sydney based stylists to our VM’ers in Williamsburg, NYC – our global team reflects the world we pour into our clothes. Scotch & Soda nurtures a culture of ownership, discussion and respect and believes in backing the courageous in pursuit of their creative dreams. We are always looking for experts who excel in their respective fields as well as budding new talent to train. Treasures uncovered on worldly wonders are poured into collections and signature looks that clash eras, classics, places of inspiration, meshing unexpected fabrics and patterns. Our men’s, women’s, children’s and living collections, all start life at Number 22, our Canal-side design studio in a former church in the heart of Amsterdam. Scotch & Soda has over 150 stores and can be found in over 8000 doors including the best global department stores & independents, and in our store webstore online.
Visit http://www.scotch-soda.com for more information.
Interested in joining us? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Apply via the button below – it’ll take you through to Harver, our interactive platform, where we’ll ask you how you’d handle different situations (so-called ‘what if’ questions). Our tool works best on your phone or browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
NJ American Dream-139
American Dream, 1 American Dream Way, Space D-142, East Rutherford, NJ 07073