Are you our next Assistant Fashion Host?
Are you an inspirational leader with a love for fashion that can assist in the responsibility for one of our beautiful stores? At Scotch & Soda we are looking for a new Assistant Fashion Host to join our retail division. It requires creativity, planning, great people skills and an eye for detail. Have you got what it takes? At Scotch & Soda the retail experience is an important part of our brand. An Assistant Fashion Host needs to lead from the front and is assists in the responsibility for the overall performance and management of the store, and the coaching and development of the team of stylists. You’ll be working closely with your Fashion Host, as well as, the entire team, to bring to life the total Scotch & Soda retail experience while managing the operations and performance of the store. There will be sales targets to meet but to create a great customer experience, you’ll also need to embrace our brand, add your individual flair and tap into what makes your team tick. This is an ideal role for someone that wants to develop his or her career in fashion management and that can bring out the best in a team.
What are we asking from you?
• An enthusiastic and spontaneous personality.
• Creative input.
• Good judge of character and associated communication skills.
• Ambitious, goal-orientated, sales minded.
• Understand-- the target group and what it wants to wear.
• Curious personality and eagerness to learn.
• Team spirit, while promoting your own identity.
• Leadership skills.
• Passion for your own personal styling and strong desires to represent the brand through your style daily.
What is expected of our Assistant Fashion Host?
• Trains store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with store Fashion Host; developing and implementing new product and selling training.
• Attracts customers by following product placement instructions and schedules; constructing or assembling window displays.
• Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
• Helps customers by providing a Scotch Experience; engaging, building rapport, sharing about product inspiration, product information, styling, suggesting additions and alternatives, answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions, etc.
• Maintains a safe and clean store environment at all times.
• Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels while anticipating customer demand.
• Protects inventory through controlling external and internal loss prevention.
• Prepares feedback by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by participating in training workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores and gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
Assistant Fashion Host Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Focus, Staffing, Results Driven, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Written and Verbal Communication.
About Scotch & Soda:
To all open-minded innovators, very essential executors and forward-seeing leaders: to all the extra milers. We are an ambitious fashion brand born on the Amsterdam canals, inspired by the world out there – by everywhere. From our Sydney based stylists to our VM’ers in Williamsburg, NYC – our global team reflects the world we pour into our clothes. Scotch & Soda nurtures a culture of ownership, discussion and respect and believes in backing the courageous in pursuit of their creative dreams. We are always looking for experts who excel in their respective fields as well as budding new talent to train. Treasures uncovered on worldly wonders are poured into collections and signature looks that clash eras, classics, places of inspiration, meshing unexpected fabrics and patterns. Our men’s, women’s, children’s and living collections, all start life at Number 22, our Canal-side design studio in a former church in the heart of Amsterdam. Scotch & Soda has over 150 stores and can be found in over 8000 doors including the best global department stores & independents, and in our store webstore online.
Visit http://www.scotch-soda.com for more information.
Interested in joining us? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Apply via the button below – it’ll take you through to Harver, our interactive platform, where we’ll ask you how you’d handle different situations (so-called ‘what if’ questions). Our tool works best on your phone or browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Atlanta // Ponce City Market
675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA